As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction, and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities, and creative freedom to make things better. This is what makes us different, and renders working here a unique, lifetime experience.
Working at EY as an Audit Manager you will acquire the experience and skill set necessary to become a leader of the future whilst delivering high quality and efficient audits and projects. We offer you the opportunity to get acquainted with a large variety of clients, most of them are well established brands with an international reach.
As an Audit Manager, your job will be to provide independent verification of our clients’ compliance with accounting principles. By doing so, you play an important role in helping businesses accurately reflect their financial picture and, in turn, protect financial markets.
Your client responsibilities:
- Execute the audit process effectively with appropriate consideration of audit risk issues and accounting technical matters.
- Implement fieldwork on client’s sites and liaise with other departments to ensure the smooth delivery of the audit process.
- Demonstrate expertise in primary accounting frameworks (IFRS) and in related financial reporting matters.
- Establish proficiency in using our EY Global Audit Methodology to perform an assurance engagement in compliance with International Standards of Auditing (ISA) and Auditing Standards.
Your people responsibilities:
- Coach other less experienced colleagues, provide them with on-the-job training, develop their familiarity with our audit methodology and review their work.
- Organize your team in such a way that processes, roles & responsibilities are clear, and work is efficiently and equally divided amongst colleagues.
- You will be made a dedicated “counsellor” of some less experienced colleagues, which means you are responsible to discuss their career development, learning plan and evaluations.
- A good knowledge of accounting and taxation legislation, as well as of international accounting standards/
- Fluency in Russian and English.
- Willingness to travel.
- Higher education in finance, accounting, economics, or related disciplines.
- 5+ years external audit or accountancy experience․
- You have an interest in looking for innovative solutions and working in an increasingly digital audit environment․
- You are a team player and have great coaching skills․
- Since you are client oriented, it is necessary to have excellent communication skills: you write reports effortlessly, are not afraid to call things into question and are able to give presentations confidently․
- You have an analytical mindset and understand how to verify, challenge and interpret information used to create financial statements or other business data․
Possession of an international accounting degree (ACCA).Who we are looking for:
We are interested in experienced specialists who are looking to develop in wide-profile audit, able to work in highly efficient teams of real professionals in a flexible and constantly changing environment. If you dream of making a career in audit and want to test yourself through projects in various fields, this vacancy for a Senior Expert is for you.
What we offer:
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, 25 days of paid vacation and a range of programs and benefits (including Udemy, EY badges and Tech MBA) designed to support your professional development and physical, financial, and social well-being. Plus, we offer:
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform, and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax, and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.