Transfer Pricing - Senior
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Hungary – a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY established in Hungary in 2021.
When you join EY Transfer Pricing Tax team, you will be at the heart of EYs critical mission to build a better working world by applying knowledge skills and experience in assisting clients in meeting their business Purpose.
Your key responsibilities
- The candidate must demonstrate project management, leadership, communication, relationship building, analytical, interpersonal, multi-tasking and organization skills. A focus on quality and attention to detail is required.
- The candidate must also demonstrate advanced understanding of the principles of VAT and be able to guide the team in applying the same.
- The candidate will have responsibility to handle multiple engagements within the practice assigned and therefore must have the ability to multi-task.
- As the candidate will work extensively with various technology tools, should show strong proficiency in effectively using computer / technology.
Skills and attributes for success
- Taking the initiative to seek continuous learning opportunities such as coaching and mentoring feedback, key
developmental experiences, self-directed learning and formal learning
- Helps define learning gaps and works with sub-service line leaders and local L&D to define and deploy a process to bridge that learning gap
- Fulfills role of instructor and transfer of knowledge to team members, as needed
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Bachelor's or Master's degree
- French or German language knowledge
- 4-5 years of previous Transfer Pricing experience. Preferred that the candidate has exposure to complete or partial Global documentation projects within the Transfer Pricing field
- Should be handling a team
- Proficiency with technology required (e.g. MS word, MS excel, MS power point)
CA/ ICWA / CS Inter / ACCA is a plus
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Awareness of other taxes in the US
- Ability to read, interpret and apply the tax legislation
What we look for
We are looking for good tax Knowledge professionals with genuine interest in providing outstanding services to some of the world’s most influential people.
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across seven locations – Poland, Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, the UK and Hungary – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.