Senior Data Analytics Manager
Join our community.
This exciting opportunity with Santander will be at the forefront in shaping the data analytics strategy and overseeing the production of analytical solutions that support data driven decision making to existing business problems, supporting our purpose to help people and businesses prosper. The objective of the role is to define, deliver and manage the data strategy and ongoing Data Analytics capabilities for the Customer Interactions Transformation team and portfolio of Transformation initiatives.
This role is key to the successful delivery of the Customer Interactions portfolio of transformation initiatives. Working in an innovative and collaborative Customer Interactions Transformation Team that supports individual development and growth opportunities, alongside the opportunity to work with colleagues from across the bank and with new and emerging technologies.
The difference you'll make.
- Defining the data strategy for Customer Interactions Transformation, aligned to the overall strategy for Customer Interactions and Everyday Banking and technology strategies
- Implementing data models and data feeds required to support predictive customer engagement in real time and personalisation of customer journeys
- Delivering a regular reporting capability in interaction volumes and trends
- Analysing and reporting on priority areas for interaction transformation
- Establishing a regular cadence and reporting capability in Transformation achievements and benefits delivered, including industry trends and benchmarking
What you'll bring.
- Extensive experience in a Data Analytics role
- Degree level qualification in Data Analytics or a relevant subject (pure or applied mathematics, physics, engineering)
- UK Financial Services experience
- Experience in developing and implementing a Data Analytics strategy
It would also be nice for you to have.
- Experience in delivering machine learning solutions and AI
- Enhanced level education in Data Analytics or a relevant subject (Master Degree or Phd)
What else you need to know.
The role will be based in Milton Keynes with the opportunity to work in a hybrid model. Time in the office to working from home to be agreed with your line manager.
How we'll reward you.
Opportunities to embrace Agile with us as we transform our business, work in an environment with leading edge technology, attend 'Meet Ups' and be part of internal and external technology communities and work for an organisation that's dedicated to your learning and ongoing development.
As well as a salary, we offer a wide range of benefits that you can choose from and tailor to your needs.
- Competitive salary
- Eligible for a discretionary performance-related annual bonus
- Pension with generous contributions of up to 12.5% from Santander, depending on your own contribution and length of employment with us
- 30 days' holiday plus bank holidays, which increases to 31 days after 5yrs service, with the option to purchase up to 5 contractual days per year
- £6,000 car allowance per year
- Company funded individual private medical insurance
- Voluntary healthcare benefits at discounted rates such as private medical insurance for your family, dental insurance, healthcare cash plan and health assessments
- Benefits supporting you and your family, such as death-in-service benefit, income protection, and voluntary life assurance and critical illness cover
- Share in Santander's success by investing in our share plans
#ThePlaceToBeYourself - Everyday Inclusion at Santander
We are committed to making sure all our colleagues feel they belong and are supported to succeed. Our customers come from a wide range of backgrounds, and so do our people, so we welcome applications from across society.
A bit more about Santander
At Santander we're driven by our purpose - to help people and businesses prosper. This means we help customers to create change for themselves and those around them, and we champion businesses to grow sustainably. We do this by always living our values of Simple, Personal and Fair.
At Santander, we each take personal responsibility for managing risk by embracing the I AM Risk framework - to Identify, Assess, Manage and Report risks, and to continuously build a deeper understanding of the risks we face. It is an important part of our culture at Santander, and we will provide you with knowledge to help you manage risks in your role.
What to do next:-
If this sounds like a role you're interested in, then please apply.
If there's anything we can do in the recruitment process to help you achieve your best, get in touch. Whether it's a copy of our application form in another format or additional assistance, we're available through telephone, email, or face to face.
Why not join our talent community where we'll keep you updated with all the latest news and job information? Simply register your details on our careers site, 'Join our Talent Community'.