Manager - Finance Business Partner
"At CommBank we are proud to support flexibility, let's discuss what this means for you"
See yourself in our team
Retail Banking Services Finance acts as a partner to the Retail Banking Services (RBS) business unit and other business units (our customers) to help them succeed with the Bank’s goals and their business unit responsibilities.
The Customer Service Direct (CSD) business unit encompasses the call centre network that supports CBA customers. The business has c3,000 staff including frontline agents, lenders, specialised repayment experts, risk, strategy and operational support.
The Manager Finance Business Partner Customer Service Direct is a key role within RBS Distribution Finance supporting the CSD business unit and its leadership team.
The principal responsibility of the role would be to provide business partner support for the Direct Banking, Direct Lending and the Transformation and Delivery Team within CSD. Critical to the success of the role is building strong and trusted relationships with the business, critically analysing data and providing insight to drive effective financial decision making.
Do work that matters
The role would include but is not limited to:
- The delivery of Finance insights that are relevant and enable commercial enhancements to the business
- Contributing towards the delivery of monthly performance reporting to the business
- Strong and pro-active engagement with a broad range of stakeholders across the Group (for example, Finance and Business stakeholders across business units and divisions)
- Develop and leverage internal relationships across business units and functions to stay connected to the commercial agenda and ensure that insights/ deep dives provided are pro-active, on-point and thought provoking
- Embedded within the role is the provision of some support on Financial Control objectives across the team. In particular control process and efficiency initiatives.
- Preparation and presentation of outputs/ conclusions as required
- Other ad hoc reviews/ deep dives into business/ financial performance as required
We’re interested in hearing from people who have
- CA/CPA qualification
- Knowledge of the Financial Services preferred but not a prerequisite
- Ability to problem solve and apply judgement
- Strong analytical ability including the capability to synthesise large volumes of data in order to draw out simple and succinct insights that can support better business conversations and outcomes
- Proven ability to manage and present to stakeholders
- Self-motivated with an ability to work to deadlines without supervision
- Strong financial data presentation skills and communication skills
- Consistently looking to improve processes and create efficiencies
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple deliverables simultaneously, and proven ability to prioritise effectively
- Risk Mindset – All CommBank employees are expected to proactively identify and understand, openly discuss and act on current and future risks.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We’re keen to support you with the next step in your career.
We're aware of some accessibility issues on this site, particularly for screen reader users. We want to make finding your dream job as easy as possible, so if you require additional support please contact HR Direct on 1800 989 696.Advertising End Date: 15/12/2022
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.