Senior Financial Controller #221240
Your field of responsibility
An outstanding opportunity to join us as Senior Financial Controller in the Group Chief Operating Officer (Group COO) Finance team which is responsible to support the Group COO senior management team re all aspects of financial management and reporting, e.g., financial planning, forecasting, month-end and financial analyses. In this role, you will join a small team of financial controllers. Your responsibilities include the support of the preparation and review of forecasts on a monthly basis, the preparation of financial reports and materials for monthly business reviews. You will support financial planning activities resulting in the annual budget.
Your future colleagues
The team consists of skilled, dedicated and reliable individuals. We care of good team spirit and we are willing to share the knowledge. We work with a high level of integrity, attention to detail and look for a colleague who shares our passion and high standards. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
This position offers remote working opportunities for an agreed amount of days per week.
Your skills and experience
You’ll be a good match, if you have:
- At least 5 years of work experience with emphasis in finance, budgeting and forecasting
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Finance or related studies
- A recognized qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CPA) will be an asset
- Proven analytical skills and problem-solving attitude
- Proficient in MS Excel (Macros a plus) and PowerPoint
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Well-developed organizational skills, strong motivation and a positive attitude
- Excellent communication in English, interpersonal and client management skills
- Willingness to learn and obtain new knowledge and experience
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
- Private medical care (including mental health support)
- Life insurance for employees and additional insurance options available for family members
- Pension plan
- Charity days
- Training and development
- Internal Mobility
- Wellbeing day (additional day off for your wellbeing)
- Language training course
- Family – nursery and kindergarten funding, gift vouchers for Christmas
- Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and groups within Credit Suisse (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc.)
- Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc.)
- Relocation package
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible work schedule and hybrid work model (incl. work from home allowance)
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.