Business Analyst - Manager #215330
Your field of responsibility
An outstanding opportunity to take the next step in your career as a Business Analyst Manager supporting the implementation of key regulatory requirements relating to Service Management and manage workload of two other business analysts in team, have business analysis experience with ability to deliver change in a fast-paced environment.
Given an increase in Service Management team responsibilities, there is an opportunity to lead a small team of Business Analysts in risk topics that are of Board and Regulatory interest across Europe and CS group.
Current regulatory focus of the team is third party and outsourcing risk and resolution planning primarily Operational Continuity in Resolution (‘OCIR’). These are board relevant risk topics and subject to frequent interactions with regulators across Europe and FINMA the Swiss regulator. The Outsourcing and OCIR risk profile is changing due to new regulation, macro environment factors such as COVID and the Ukraine conflict and other aspects. The processes and controls therefore are undergoing significant change and additional BAU responsibilities.
The Business Analyst team is critical to ensuring appropriate risk management measures are designed and implemented. As the Senior Business Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Manage workload of two other business analysts in team
- Over time take on team management activities as deputy to the Poland Head of Service Management
- Perform analysis as requested by UK Head of Service Management and UK based Risk Advisory team
- Design solutions to address regulatory requirements and remediation of issues
- Provide reporting to relevant governance and for audit and regulatory interactions
- Gap analysis and impact assessment of relevant regulation to existing frameworks
- Overall review and analysis of relevant internal policies and regulatory papers
- Respond to information requests through extract, analysis and presentation of data from an in house tool
- Manage functional requirements and design documentation across multiple domains
- Issue investigation and resolution
- Ensure proper test and release processes for IT development of relevant systems incl. Testing
- Facilitating Operational Effectiveness Testing from planning to execution, and reporting results
- Performing assurance reviews of control processes and review role of Service Management Team output
Your future colleagues
The Outsourcing and OCIR risk impact the whole of Credit Suisse so the stakeholders the team interacts with span all functions in all relevant legal entities. The management of the risks also engages group framework owners and 3 lines of defence (risk, compliance and internal and audit) and role requires partnering with these teams to achieve our objectives. The role will cover the breadth of Credit Suisse and interact with a number of partners (typically Director and Vice President level) including: Global Outsourcing framework owners; Global and UK OCIR Offices; Compliance, Risk and Internal Audit functions; Recovery and Resolution Planning team; Legal Entity COOs.
This position offers remote working opportunities for an agreed amount of days per week.
Your skills and experience
We are looking for:
- Team lead and support management in budget, resourcing and other tasks
- Business Analysis with minimum 4 years’ experience
- Outstanding research and analytic skills
- Functional Requirements and Design Documentation for both business and technical audience
- End to end system development cycle acting as a business face off to IT development and support teams
- Control design, operational effectiveness testing and operating with companywide control frameworks
- Performing assurance reviews of technical capabilities
- Data quality management experience
- Process review and improvement
- Tools such as Excel, PowerPoint, Jira or other test management systems (advanced level)
- International customer management, facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution
- Analysing complex and detailed data to provide insightful reporting and communication to management
- Managing significant book of work and prioritisation with management and team members
- Management information reporting to governance and for audit and regulatory interactions
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
- Private medical care (including mental health support)
- Life insurance for employees and additional insurance options available for family members
- Pension plan
- Charity days
- Training and development
- Internal Mobility
- Wellbeing day (additional day off for your wellbeing)
- Language training course
- Family – nursery and kindergarten funding, gift vouchers for Christmas
- Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and groups within Credit Suisse (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc.)
- Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc.)
- Relocation package
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible work schedule and hybrid work model (incl. work from home allowance)
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.