Senior Internal Auditor
An opportunity has arisen for a Senior Internal Auditor to join the FTSE 250 listed professional services business, PageGroup. they are based in central London.
PageGroup Changes Lives. That's our Purpose and it's at the heart of our business - welcome to the PageGroup culture.
With over 7,000 people in nearly 40 countries across the world, we aim to be the leading specialist recruiter in our chosen markets, specialising in a broad range of professions and industries. As a business, that's what we do but at PageGroup we focus just as much on how we do it. Our culture puts people and teamwork first, and we are hugely proud of our reputation as an inclusive employer as well as a professional and ethical recruiter.
The Internal audit team provides assurance to the Audit Committee and the Executive on the effectiveness of our controls to mitigate the risks facing the business.
It does this through the conduct of Internal audits across all Financial and operational processes across our Global operations. The team adds value by ensuring that our control environment is appropriate and where weaknesses are identified supports management in resolving and strengthening our controls.
The Senior Internal Auditor will be responsible for the following:
- Complete audit fieldwork ensuring high quality work papers.
- Complete audit fieldwork both independently and as part of a team (including occasionally with 3rd party co-source).
- Support the Internal Audit Manager with audit planning and reporting.
- Deliver to management an accurate, clear assessment of the control environment.
- Present control weaknesses reflecting risk to the business and support management in identifying sensible solutions.
- Identify and share best practice for worldwide processes.
The successful Senior Internal Auditor candidate will have the following credentials:
- Graduate level with ACA or CIA qualification, or equivalent.
- Proven and successful audit experience either in a practice firm or industry.
- Significant experience of presenting to Senior Management / Directors.
- An additional core European language would be advantageous, but not essential.
- Experience within the professional services/recruitment consultancy sector ideal
- Keen interest in travel
- Competitive basic salary up to £55,000
- Discretionary bonus scheme circa 10 -15%
- Private healthcare through Vitality
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Hybrid working
- Excellent work/life balance