Deputy Entity Management Officer
About TMF Group
In an environment of ever increasing globalization we provide professional services in 80+ countries to help our clients operate across borders. Whether entering a new market or driving in country growth we ensure they stay focused on their core business, taking the stress away from their accounting, legal and HR responsibilities.
Support colleagues in the provision of a high-quality and acting as the primary day to day contact for the provision of those services, to meet stakeholders’ expectations
- License renewals: preparing all documents and submission to authority
- Establishment card renewal, financial filings and other statutory filings
- Annual compliance check, due diligence
- Preparation, submission and updating of documentations with regards to corporate assignments such as incorporation, change of Directors/Shareholders, authorized signatory, share transfer, activity and address changes, and other ad-hoc projects
- Assist in preparing necessary documents and coordinate documents and information with the client (e.g. Memorandum and articles, POA, board resolution, business plan, AGM, applications as and when necessary.
- Representation of companies at local authorities
- Experience with opening of bank account on behalf of the client
- Interact with and maintain relationships with clients, service providers and authorities to provide accurate information
- Keep abreast of legislative and authority requirements and changes, ensure information sharing and record keeping
- Assist in undertaking necessary cost comparison studies in regard to licensing and registration requirements
- Coordinate with other offices and legal departments outside UAE to arrange legal documentation e.g. for attestations / legalizations
- Support maintaining relationships with external advisors and other parties
Key Knowledge and Experience
- Bachelors degree
- Minimum 2-3 yrs experience in UAE
- Excellent communication skills
- Team Player
- Highly engaged, positive and pro-active personality
- Self-motivated, well-organized, hardworking, a strong sense of responsibility with positive working attitude
- Good command of written and spoken English.
What'sin it for you?
- We provide gratuity on 100% salary
- Team building and activities - bi annually
- Every Wednesday is a fruit day
- CSR activities twice - bi annually
Applications close: 31 Dec 2022 Arabian Standard TimeFor further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.