Audit Partner - Public Sector
This is an exceptional opportunity for a strategically minded Audit Partner to join our expanding Public Sector Audit Team in Bristol.
Working closely with the Head of Audit and the Bristol Office Leads, you will play a pivotal role in leading our Audit team within the Bristol area, with the hugely added benefit of having a ready-made client base to walk into.
We are keen to hear from experienced Audit Directors who are looking to progress to Partner level or from existing Audit Partners who are looking to have a significant input into a Top 30 firm’s long-term strategic direction.
We’ve just been appointed as one of the main firms on the PSAA scheme. We’ve also just been ranked fifth in the Accountancy Age Mid-Tier Power Rankings – and we’re the highest ranked firm in the South West. This comes on the back of nearly 20% growth last year, several award wins, and record-breaking recruitment taking our headcount to nearly 40 partners and 500 people.
We are looking for an individual who is keen to immerse themselves in the Bishop Fleming culture and actively contribute to the success of the wider firm. If this sounds like you then please get in touch!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working as part of our established Bristol Audit team to successfully deliver a broad range of Public Sector audit engagements
- Developing our Public Sector Audit team – this will include recruiting team members and mentoring our Managers/Senior Managers so that they can reach their potential
- Working with our Partner team on our Bristol based strategic growth plans
- Working with our Head of Audit and other Audit Partners to formulate and deliver our firmwide audit strategy
What we are looking for…...
To be considered for the role, you will need to be:
- An RI with experience of controlling a Public Sector portfolio of audit clients
- A strong business developer who is keen to develop and build contacts and their network within the Bristol business community
- A strong People Manager who enjoys building and developing a team
- An excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills who can influence at all levels
Please contact Craig Sullivan, Partner or Sam Ford, Talent Acquisition Manager if you would like to discuss this opportunity further.
We welcome applicants who would like the flexibility in their working arrangements, including working from home or part time working, which may help to accommodate parent or carer responsibilities, further studies and activities outside of work.
We are committed to welcoming new people into an inclusive working environment, where everyone is given equal opportunity to reach their full potential. We support a culture where people are valued and treated fairly with respect and differences are understood and celebrated.
The more varied our workforce, the broader the expertise within our business. The broader our expertise, the greater our chances of innovation and success. That's why we're committed to equality of opportunity, diversity and inclusion at every level.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.