Core Operations, Senior Associate
- State Street.
- Kansas City, Missouri, Quincy, Massachusetts
- Not disclosed
- 02 Dec 2022
- 29 Dec 2022
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
Who we are looking for
We are looking for a strongly team oriented individual to successfully and timely process high value transactions for our clients. The person will be responsible for operational improvements to the workflow and detailed documentation of the processes.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Operations – Transaction Services. Transaction Services provides essential tools for back office custody and accounting solutions. We ensure high value transactions are timely executed on the market.
What you will be responsible for
As Senior Associate you will
- Carry out core, complex, and custom processing activities.
- Resolve complex issues acting with a sense of urgency
- Accountable for quality accuracy and timeliness of results
- Support the implementation of process improvements
- Subject matter expert for process. Maintain working knowledge of overall process operating model and assists with deployment of operational changes
- Assign work determine personnel needs oversee short term deliverables coordinate workflows
- Deliver training and coaching to all staff
- Develop and maintain procedures. Make recommendations to update departmental procedures
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal written and verbal communications skills to effectively communicate with internal and external clients
- Deadline and detail oriented
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- 2-4 years related financial service industry experience
- Working knowledge of accounting custody and depository platforms.
- Microsoft Office Suite
Multiple shifts options available:
- 12:00am EST – 8:30am EST
- 3:00am EST – 11:30am EST
- 9:30am EST – 6:00pm EST
- 11:00am EST – 7:30pm EST
- 10:00pm EST – 6:30am EST
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.