Senior Product Administrator (Collateral), Associate 2
Who we are looking for
A person that motivated to work in challenging and dynamic environment. There is never the same day in Collateral, we are dependent on the market situation and provide best quality service to our clients that are often well-known financial institutions. As knowledge we possess is specific for the team we look for a person that is open to learn, has good level of English and is ready for multitasking. Collateral management focus is to reduce credit risk by exchanging eligible cash or securities between counterparties. Based on the agreements between our clients and the counterparties the Collateral team in Kraków ensures that all the exposures are fully collateralized and the agreed collateral transactions settle as agreed.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining plays an important role in the overall success of the organization. Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. To make that happen we need teams like yours to help navigate employees and the organization as a whole. In your role, you will strive for cutting-edge solutions, that are straightforward and scalable. You will help us build resilience and execute day-to-day deliverables at our best.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for:
As Senior Product Administrator Specialist you will be responsible to:
- Complete/ Review client reporting ensuring accuracy and timeliness
- Answer margin calls and queries from different departments
- Reconcile collateral balances, investigate and solve discrepancies
- Review and document process flows/procedures and contribute new ideas/procedures to further streamline the operational process
- Involve in departmental ad-hoc projects
- Involve in the training and development of other team members
- Prepare monthly internal and external statistics
- Being a point of contact for any routine/escalation queries raised by internal departments
- Support for team leader; prepare and plan workload.
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role:
- Numeracy skills; attention to details
- Accuracy and ability to work with tight deadlines
- Very good knowledge of MS Excel and Outlook; Power Point and Word will be an advantage
- Understanding of financial markets basics
- Good command of English; effective communication
- Ability to collaborate and teamwork; organizational skills
- Experience in finance or other related area
- Knowledge of OTC markets/ derivatives instruments or VBA would be an advantage
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Graduates from economics, finance
- Experience in a commercial environment such as banking, custody, insurance
- MS Office package with focus on Outlook and Excel
- German would be an advantage but is not a must
- Flexible working hours (restricted to the current business need)
- Interesting, non-repetitive process
- Hybrid Working model (involves few days WFH and few days work from office in a week)
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- Gold medical package for employees and their families (partner and children)
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.