Product Specialist - AVP
Respond to requests for technical assistance via phone, email or in person (remotely or on-site).
- Diagnose software issues and recommend the appropriate solution.
- Analyze problems, answer questions and provide training related to the software.
- Identify and test workarounds for bugs or deficiencies in the software.
- Research issues dealing with third party software.
- Follow a standard set of procedures and methods when responding to customer requests or inquiries.
- Conduct research on questions and issues using available information resources and other product specialists.
- Contribute to the continuous enhancement and improvement of support processes and methods.
- Successfully handle “sensitive” issue related situations that affect the perception of how CRD resolves customer problems.
- Manage special projects as required.
- Keep a detailed log of all customer interactions and prepare resolution reports for issues reported by the customer.
- Complete any other related task as assigned.
Education and Experience Requirements
- 12+ years overall work experience in the world of Financial Technology
- Four (4) year degree in a technical field such as Finance, Economics, Financial Engineering, Mathematical Finance or another relevant field
- MBA or CFA or FRM is preferable
- Thorough understanding of Trade Life Cycle and System Development Life Cycle
- Experience in the Charles River application or any Order Management and Execution Management Systems is preferred
- Prior trading support, Middle and Back Office Operations, Fund Accounting or Trading experience is highly preferred.
- Advanced working knowledge of Fixed Income, Derivative and Equity financial instruments
- Prior experience of interacting with Portfolio Managers, Traders, Brokers is preferred
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, written and oral; confident in interaction with senior stakeholders.
- Strong analytical skills including process analysis. Very strong interest in the underlying detail of the analysis is a must.
- Demonstrate excellent process and project management skills.
- Ability to organize, prioritize, balance key tasks and manage time effectively.
- Comfortable facilitating project working groups and possesses strong data gathering skills.
- Must be customer driven, have the ability to work within a team environment, and be focused on providing a high quality of service to the customer.
- Good understanding of SQL