Global Product Lead Account Payable (AP)
Roche Services Solutions aims at "transforming the way Roche operates.'' As a global organization of more than 2,800 employees, we enable Roche to operate in a competitive and ever-changing business environment. We provide our partners with end-to-end business services and solutions, enabling them to focus on patient-centric activities. Embracing a OneRoche mindset, we leverage our global network located in Budapest, San José (Costa Rica), Kuala Lumpur and our other sites to remain customer-centric 24/7 and co-create solutions together.
As Global Product Lead for Accounts Payable (AP), you will be responsible for establishing and leading best-in-class Accounts Payable product line at RSS supporting the APAC, EMEA and Americas business. The role has a strong focus on operations strategy, people management, compliance and operational excellence. This leader will be a member of the Demand to Pay (D2P) Global Leadership Team, reporting to the D2P Business Line Head and will be expected to contribute to the development of the strategic goals and objectives of the business line. Additionally, this leader is a key liaison and enabler between the business leaders, corporate finance and other stakeholders with regards to the Accounts Payable processes.
In this role you will translate the developments in your domain into strategy within the team and make sure it is well transferred to all teams sections and ensure team alignment. You will inspire and help to shape the future of our organization. As a people manager you will actively promote and stimulate development and coaching cluster leads and team members to evolve with the planned organic growth of the business including both extensions of current scopes, implementation of new scopes as well as introduction of process optimization initiatives.
What you’ll be working on
- Develop and lead the global execution and together with the E2E BPM organization for the optimization in the area of standardization, simplification, quality adherence and efficiency via KPIs and OKRs
- Share objectives and priorities with E2E D2P BPM and the D2P Business Line
- Ensure the strategy of the business line is effectively implemented and collaborating with the stakeholders implementing the next generation procurement system
- Strive for the highest possible globalization along with Business Line Head
- Identify and promote new services for the AP products business line
- Achieve the key performance metrics agreed in alignment with the business expectations, stakeholders, clients and senior leadership across the areas supported.
- Maintain an effective system of internal controls environment and to ensure compliance with Roche policies and procedures and any applicable laws and regulations
- Lead the teams to improve and implement process efficiencies for all aspects of AP operations including understanding the business drivers and leveraging analytics to support recommended changes
- Identify and develop talent to create a succession pipeline within the teams
- Drive culture of standardization, process excellence and continuous process improvement across the AP teams
- Lead, manage and develop the AP teams aiming to become best in class/industry
- Build strong and trusted relationships with our partners
The ideal candidate
- Min. 15 years across the finance area and 10 years of experience in a leadership role.
- Experience in managing large global teams especially in a Global Business Services environment.
- Knowledge of AP and operational accounting processes and related technology.
- Professional accounting or finance qualification is an added advantage.
- Language: English required and other languages are a plus.
- End-to-End understanding in AP, accounting processes and related technology systems (e.g. SAP or other ERP / Accounting systems).
- Dynamic and results-oriented with deep understanding of shared services and process management and best practices.
- Strong business and technical acumen.
- Strong ability to prioritize and organize work effectively, adhere to tight and established
- Enterprise, Systems and Process End to End Thinking
- Effective Communications
- Embracing Change
- Entrepreneurship and Experimentation
- Stakeholder Management
- Inclusivity (D&I mindset), multicultural acceptance
- Inspiring and Influencing
- Leadership skills based on VACC (Roche Framework)
- Agile Ways of Working
Who we are
At Roche, more than 100,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we’ve become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
The Roche Services & Solutions as well as People Support Solutions organisations located in Kuala Lumpur provide end-to-end business solutions for Finance, Procurement, IT, Communications, People & Culture (Human Resources) and beyond to our Roche colleagues across the APAC region. Today Roche employs altogether around 1100 employees in Malaysia.
Roche is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.