Młodszy Specjalista ds. Finansów, Kraków, Polska - Hybrydowy
Who we are looking for:
Global Billing Operations as a part of State Street's Finance Division is responsible for end to end client invoicing for fund service provided by State Street. Position requires Accounting knowledge and financial instruments in depth expertise. Employee within GBO organization is required to cooperate with both internal and external stakeholders and clients with special attention to risk excellence and full accountability for assigned tasks.
Billing Analyst will perform tasks assigned by direct Team Supervisor or other member of Billing management team. Results of performed tasks should be reviewed by other more experienced team member (minimum at A2 level).
All specific duties are delivered by direct supervisor and are supported by appropriate job aids and procedures.
Why is this role important:
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS). SSGS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, SSGS’ tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for:
As a Junior Billing Accountant, you will be responsible for
- Support the internal and external billing of fund services to the business
- Manage internal departments and external clients queries relating to billing and reports and invoices
- Production of all invoices and credit notes raised from data provided by internal customers
- Review of calculated invoices against contracts agreed with clients
- Ensure billing related internal controls are followed
- Provide information to internal departments and external clients as needed to facilitate payment for invoices
- Reconcile billed accounts (funds) against P&L accounts
- Support management in billing related projects
- Other not specified duties might be assigned by direct manager accordingly to business needs and employee skills
What we value:
- These skills will help you succeed in this role
- State Street Employee Handbook
- Internal Procedures Manual
- Regulatory Authorities Regulations
- Accounting Standards
- Performance Management System
- Service Level Agreements
- Processes’ procedures and standards
- Advanced English both in speaking and writing
- Very good numerical and analytical skills
- Excellent time management
- Attention to details and problem solving approach
- Demonstrated good communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work cooperatively and effectively with business and systems personnel
- Pro-active approach, with initiative, detailed oriented and reliability
Educational and Qualification:
- Finance or Accounting education will be an asset
- Entry level, no experience required
- Permanent contract from day one
- Additional holidays (Birthday Day Off, 3rd and 5th year anniversary Day Off)
- Gold Medical Package for employees and their families (partner and children)
- Premium life insurance package and private pension plan
- Wide range of soft skills training, technical workshops, language classes and development programs
- Opportunities to volunteer your time to company-driven initiatives, employee networks or organizations of your choice
- Variety of well-being program
About State Street
What we do
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility
We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.