Fund Services Tax, AVP
Who we are looking for:
Fund Services AVP will report to VP
Why this role is important to us:
As FATCA and CRS – Assistant Vice President you will
- Oversee the entire FATCA and CRS product, encompassing over 200 clients, gathering information, lending expertise, and filing to relevant tax authorities
- Provide client pitches
- Act as an escalation point for all FATCA and CRS related and International Tax issues
- Problem solve out of the ordinary situations to agree with clients how to treat specific investors from a FATCA/CRS perspective
- Coordinate with clients to receive their sign off and approval for FATCA/CRS related items
- Coordinate with Investor Services/NAV/Fund Accounting to ensure investor data is complete in order to provide accurate reportable suggestions
- Work with relevant teams to ensure proper financials are filed for reportable investors
- Review the investor data to determine FATCA and CRS reportable suggestions
- Lead meetings with clients to discuss client workbook and reporting deliverables
- Assist team members to push annual reporting cycle to completion
- Act as FATCA/CRS, International Tax SME and speak with clients on a regular basis
- Oversee the portfolio of team projects
- Provide training to staff
- Resolve Portal Issues
- Coordinate with relevant tax authorities to resolve reporting issues for FATCA/CRS for mutual and hedge funds
- Oversee work in multiple locations in line with Central Bank of Ireland (CBI) Outsourcing Regulations
- Help the team in performing Annual Due Diligences and Risk Assessments on the outsourcing service providers to make sure they perform their activities/controls in line with CBI regulations
- Help the team in reviewing monthly KPI, KRI, FTE reporting
- Perform Irish Investment Undertaking Tax (IUT) Nil reporting to Irish Revenue
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Knowledge of FATCA and CRS regulations is required
- Knowledge of Central Bank of Ireland (CBI) Outsourcing Regulations is a plus and not required
- Experience troubleshooting with Jurisdictional Tax Authorities
- Strong problem resolution and analytical abilities
- Strong attention to detail, quality and time management skills
- Self-sufficient and motivated
- Strong client service focus
- Excellent communication and administrative skills
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.