Are you interested in handling numbers and passionate about learning finance operations. Be a part of our finance apprenticeship programme and grab the opportunity to enter one of the largest conglomerates in Sri Lanka.
The finance apprenticeship programme is a structured 3-year programme targeted at finance undergraduates. This programme allows you to work in a SAP environment and learn the overall practical application of financial operations. Mentoring facilities are provided by the John Keells group.
YOU SHOULD :
- Be between 18 to 25 years of age.
- Have completed advanced level in commerce subjects or have registered with CIMA/ACCA/CMA/CA post advanced level or ordinary level with full qualification in AAT.
- Possess sound knowledge in Microsoft Office essentials.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Exposure into the accounting arena with the John Keells Group through a mixture of structured classroom and practical training together with an opportunity to work in a live environment which will be invaluable in your accounting career.
- Mentorship from senior finance professionals in the John Keells Group.