Tax Advisory and Transfer Pricing - Experienced Hire (Associate, Manager, Senior Manager, Director)
Thannees Tax Consulting Services Sdn Bhd (TTCS) is recruiting experienced tax consultants. We are a unique tax consulting firm that provides you an opportunity to expand your horizon, focusing on issues that others have difficulty resolving. We have an established practice dealing across the full spectrum of transfer pricing assignments. Our Managing Director, Mr Thanneermalai, is the pioneer of transfer pricing having setup the first transfer pricing practice in Malaysia in 1996.
We provide tax advisory, tax compliance, transfer pricing and indirect tax services in Malaysia.
If you are passionate about tax, can think out-of-the box, self-motivated, agile, committed and resourceful, submit your CV to email@example.com today!
WHY JOIN US?
At TTCS, you will be given the opportunity to interact with clients directly and work together with very experienced senior people, including directly with the Managing Director. We provide continuous training and provide remuneration package equivalent or better than the Big 4 firms in Malaysia. Being a part of a growing specialist tax firm, the opportunities for career development is immense and immediate.
- Make technical contribution to tax engagements as well as assist in preparing reports that will be delivered to clients and other parties
- Under the tax compliance team, you will be involved in preparing tax computations and tax returns in accordance with the Income Tax Act 1967 for timely submission to the tax authorities
- Liaise directly with the authorities on tax matters
- Liaise directly with clients & maintain good relationships
- Ability to work together with the teams
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field and/or professional qualification (ie. ACCA, ICAEW, CPA, CAANZ)
- Good interpersonal, analytical and presentation skills
- Possess technical knowledge and analytical skills
- Able to work under pressure with tight deadlines
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good communication skills in both English and Bahasa Malaysia (verbal and written)
- Malaysian citizen of all races
- Keen to grow with us