IT Audit, Senior Associate
- Able to assist management by identifying opportunities for improvement in IT processes and controls.
- Able to lead or support the lead auditor with the delivery of audits on an assignment basis across the Group.
- Supporting the Audit Manager for each assignment through the entire audit process from planning through to issue management and closure.
- Serve as a technical advisor and role model for Auditors on assignment.
- To help create a positive work environment that fosters open communication among all engagement team members.
- Routinely seek information from the auditee regarding their needs and concerns.
- Take responsibility for executing work plans and managing projects effectively in time, quality and costs.
- Ability to evaluate, synthesize, organise and interpret data and information.
- Possess a recognised Bachelor’s degree preferably in technology-related field such as Information Technology, Information Systems, Computer Science or Accountancy/Commerce/Business with a major/minor in Information Systems, Computer Science or Engineering (Electronics/Computer). Candidates with CIA,CISA or CISSP is preferred.
- At least 1 year of working experience in IT Audit, IT Security or supporting end-user computing environment in related industry.
- Strong risk-based audit experience with hands-on experience in using CAATS is preferred.
- Familiar with best practices in IT audit standards, methodologies and risk management practices.
- Possess good knowledge and hands-on experience in auditing off-the-shelf and customised mainframe and server bases platforms, operating systems, databases, web-based systems and networks.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.