Tax - Transfer Pricing Manager
Transfer pricing is an increasingly important field of taxation practice in our increasingly globalised and complex business world. Our expertise helps our clients determine a fair arm’s length price when transacting between associated enterprises. It is a fast-changing and interesting field of work that combines the disciplines of economics, business and taxation and requires strong analytical skills.
We are looking for a Transfer Pricing Manager to join our growing Transfer Pricing team in Kuala Lumpur.
- Preparation of transfer pricing documentation.
- Be involved in transfer pricing advisory projects and related tasks.
- Proactively explore opportunities to improve client processes.
- Contribute sales and marketing strategies and product direction.
- Degree in a relevant discipline and/or a professional qualification (e.g ICAEW/ACCA/CIMA/MICPA/CPA Aust./MBA).
- Must possess technical knowledge and experience in transfer pricing and familiarity with different types of industries, transactions and pricing methods.
- Minimum of 5 years of related experience.
- Good working knowledge of OECD guidelines.
- Experience in a public accounting firm and/or multinational corporations is a plus.
- Good command of English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Ability to maintain confidential and sensitive information.
- Pleasant disposition with a positive outlook in life.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.