Tax Associates/Senior Associates - Compliance
- Preparing corporate and individual tax computations and return for timely submission to the tax authorities.
- Review tax computations for junior staff and identify tax issues based on various taxation statutes.
- Assists and advises clients on compliance requirements.
- Give guidance and supervise staff in tax compliance and tax administration.
- Assist in advisory and consultancy work such as appeals to IRB.
- Degree in a relevant discipline and/or a professional qualification preferable in the areas of Finance / Accountancy / Taxation (e.g ACCA / AIA / CIMA graduate).
- Minimum 2 years (for Associate and Senior Associate) 5 years (for Manager) of related experience in a reputable accounting firm.
- A member of a recognized professional accounting / taxation body will be an added advantage.
- Must be analytical, self-motivated, organized and able to multi-task and work independently with minimum supervision.
- Self- motivated, able to work independently & possess high integrity.
- Good command of verbal and writing skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Pleasant disposition with a positive outlook in life.