Audit Assistant Managers/Managers
- Responsible to manage audit clienteles portfolio and to plan, delegate and lead the assignments including client servicing.
- To lead and supervise a team of auditors in carrying out duties, to coach and mentor auditors for their career development.
- To review audit reports, identify issues, presentations on audit findings and recommendations as well as conducting appropriate follow up actions and meeting tight deadlines.
- To provide financial assurance services and manage special projects such as IPO engagements, corporate exercise and financial due diligence.
- Ensure audit is carried out in accordance with approved auditing standards and applicable financial reporting standards.
- Responsible to audit various industries and draft the audit reports.
- Conduct field audit on a portfolio of clients assigned.
- Work diligently with the Managers to ensure reporting deadlines are met.
- To liaise with clients on all aspects of audit assignments accordingly to different clientele portfolios and industry.
- Degree in a relevant discipline and/or a professional qualification (e.g ICAEW/ACCA/CIMA/MICPA/CPA Aust./MBA).
- Membership of MIA is an added Advantage.
- Minimum 4 years of related experience in a reputable accounting firm Self- motivated, able to work independently & possess high integrity.
- Good command of verbal and writing skills in English. Proficiency in Mandarin is an added advantage.
- Pleasant disposition with a positive outlook in life.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.