Audit Associates/Senior Associates
- Grant Thornton Malaysia
- Kuala Lumpur
- Not disclosed
- 02 Dec 2022
- 02 Jan 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Job role
- Accountant, Audit
- Accounting - Public practice, Banking and financial services, Global business services and outsourcing
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Entry level, Part qualified, Newly qualified, Qualified accountant
- Assist in handling all financial reporting matters especially on auditing including completion audit assignment and supervision of juniors. Assist to carry out good quality and high standards of audit assignments in an independent, efficient and effective manner. Ensure audit assignment progress and meet due deadlines. Work closely with Managers and partners.
- To assist in liaise with clients on all aspects of audit assignments accordingly to different clientele portfolios and industry.
- Degree in a relevant discipline and/ or a professional qualification (e.g. ICAEW/ACCA/CIMA/MICPA/CPA Aust./MBA).
- Membership of MIA is an added advantage.
- Minimum 3 to 8 years of related experience in a reputable accounting firm.
- Good command of verbal and writing skills in English. Proficiency in Mandarin is an added advantage.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.