- Immediately Available
- Commercial Accountant
Our impressive client is looking to support their growth and we are assisting with the Recruitment on a FTC basis. We are looking for a talented and ambitious Commercial Accountant to join their dynamic finance team in Tonbridge, Kent.
Commercial Accountant duties but not limited too,
- Preparation and consolidation of weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting packs.
- Liaising with budget holders and clients in interpreting financial information, working together to solve any issues.
- Provide robust analysis on performance trends, business opportunities & financial risks.
- Input into process-development initiatives, and take a lead on their implementation.
- Support projects and ad-hoc activities across the company, analysing financial and non financial data.
An ideal applicant for this Commercial Accountant vacancy will be:
- ACCA/CIMA Part-Qualified with a desire to become fully qualified.
- Experience in a similar role and environment.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel (Vlookups, Pivot Tables) and Office skills, ideally with SAP.
- Excellent communication, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Free on-site parking.
- Competitive salary.
- Hyrbrid Option Possible.