Internal Audit Manager
The role of Internal Audit Manager is really important to us. You will assist GIA Management in performing the annual risk assessment & formulating the annual plan. Execute audits to high quality standards and ensuring scope is risk based.
The client are a Financial Services business with offices in Manchester
The Internal Audit Manager's responsibilities include, but are not limited to;
- Developing an understanding of the business and future changes and perform a risk assessment to produce audits for inclusion in the audit plan.
- Ensure the audit strategy provides assurance over new and emerging risks.
- Execution and delivery of audits in line with audit methodology and IIA standards and budget
- Produce IA reports which are impactful, balanced and address the root cause of issues. Ensure recommendations are commercial and address the ongoing sustainability of the control environment.
- Ensure recommendations are followed up to closure and drive timely issue resolution and sustainability of implemented controls.
- Develop and maintain credibility and develop working relationships with key business stakeholders from team leader to director level.
The successful Internal Audit Manager should have;
- Experience of auditing in financial services/banking either in an external or internal audit capacity. Minimum 2 years post qualification experience.
- Must have in depth knowledge of audit methodologies including data analytics capability.
- Good working knowledge of UK regulation and key areas of regulatory focus from PRA and FCA.
- Self-motivated and proactive in approach, able to act independently and on own initiative.
- Excellent analytical, influencing, presentation and relationship building skills.
The Internal Audit Manager will receive;
- Competitive salary of up to £75,000
- Bonus (10-15%)
- Competitive benefits package,
- Hybrid working