Some careers have more impact than others.
If you’re looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you’ll be.
HSBC is one of the largest banking and financial services organizations in the world, with operations in 64 countries and territories. We aim to be where the growth is, enabling businesses to thrive and economies to prosper, and, ultimately, helping people to fulfil their hopes and realize their ambitions.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team in the role of Fund Administrator
In this role, you will:
- Be responsible for performing activities pertaining to fund administration activities, i.e. Trade Upload, Pricing, Income Processing, Reconciliations, calculation of Net Asset Value and Transfer Agency for Traditional and Alternative funds.
- Be expected to perform under stringent timelines with consistently high levels of accuracy thereby ensuring the highest quality service to the client. He/she should be flexible to adapt to different working environment with counter parts across the globe.
- Understanding CQI (Continuous Quality Improvement) measures and generation of ideas leading to efficient or streamlined process flow.
- Work closely with colleagues or any other applicable external person to deliver fund administration activities in a timely manner with high accuracy.
- Assist in delivering training to new joiners.
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements:
- Applicant should have significant progress (minimum of 1 year in their relevant professional/academic studies) towards a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting / Finance / Business Management / Business Administration / Commerce or professional qualification such as CIMA, ACCA or CA.
- Candidates with 1 Year Work Experience are preferred
- Minimum 3 Passes for GCE Advance Level Examination
- Flexibility to work shift.
- Excellent communication skills – Written & Verbal
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Attention to details & high level of accuracy.
- Work on own initiative
- Knowledge on MS Excel is an added advantage
- Stakeholder Management working with Subject Matter Experts.
- Strong knowledge of Data Analytics and Prior experience in working with Reference Data systems is an added advantage
- Documentation governance including supporting all audit related requirements
- Ability to adapt to change, learn quickly and transfer knowledge appropriately
If interested, please apply for this position attaching a copy of your CV
Due to the urgent hiring need, candidates with immediate right to work locally and no relocation need will be prioritized.
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC
HSBC is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and, opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. We encourage applications from all suitably qualified persons irrespective of, but not limited to, their gender or genetic information, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, social status, medical care leave requirements, political affiliation, people with disabilities, colour, national origin, veteran status, etc., We consider all applications based on merit and suitability to the role. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by HSBC Electronic Data Processing (Lanka) Private LTD
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019- nCoV), we’re leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.