Junior Consultant for Post-Merger Integration Projects
Who we are looking for
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Economics with Finance or Corporate Finance specialization
- 1-3 years experience gained in financial services industry is an advantage
- Operational due diligence experience is an advantage
- Proficiency in English and in Hungarian is a must, German is an advantage
- Excellent time management, organizational skills; individual and structured way of working;
- Outstanding problem solving, communication and presentation skills
- Strong knowledge of various Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
- Participation in the project management teams of mid to large scale integration/separation assignments
- Contribute to Day1, Day 100 planning
- High-quality and timely execution of advisory tasks with the help of your Project manager
- Participate in client meetings
- Assist in pitching for new engagements
- You will learn from the best with our international network and established experience
- You will be part of economically significant projects with true responsibility, your work will create real added value
- Transparent performance-based career paths
- We support you with tailored professional and personal development: international trainings & mentoring from our reputable experts
- We appreciate creativity and proactivity- share with us your idea and we’ll give you the opportunity to implement it
What we offer besides professional and personal development:
- A welcoming team of financial advisory experts
- Attractive and competitive salary including wide range of fringe benefits
- Attractive and modern working environment with great location in the heart of Budapest
Deloitte is a variety of people, experience, industries and services we deliver in 150 countries of the world. It is an intellectual challenge, a good starting point for your career, and an excellent opportunity for continuous development and gaining valuable life experiences. What you only must do is to take the first step – press the apply button and send us your CV, go through all the stages of the recruitment process and sign a contract with us. Deloitte is simply your best choice.
About the team
We are proud to celebrate excellence for being recognized as the#1 Financial Advisor in CEE, Europe and Worldwide by Mergermarket*. This endorsement confirms that within our financial Advisory Services function we are making an impact for our clients and continue to be the leading M&A advisor in the region.
According to Mergermarket -one of the leading analysts in the market for corporate mergers and acquisitions- Deloitte was chosen as advisor in most M&A transactions in 2018, 2019 and in first half of 2020.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.