Financial Reporting - Associate 2
Who we are looking for:
This position will support the production and oversight process for SEC Form N-PORT and N-CEN filings. Manages a set of client relationships through all phases of implementation; including sales support, discovery, on-boarding, implementation and BAU support. Works closely with the Enterprise Servicing Platform (ESP) application support team and Agile technology labs to test and finalize the technology solution for these filings. Assists in the creation and maintenance of Standard Operating Procedures and checklist oversight procedures for the filing review process.
Why this role is important to us:
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS). SSGS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, SSGS’ tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for:
- Perform detailed calculation testing and interact with client on results
- Execute and track client specific tasks / checks
- N-PORT and N-CEN form preparation, filing and SEC Test Filings
- Respond to Client Comments through MySS portal
- Review Alerts/Exceptions and Publish form to Client workflow
- Assist with User Access Requests for MySS portal
- Assist with Client training on MYSS portal
- On-board additional Funds and Clients to ESP tool
- Complete internal reviews of N-PORT and N-CEN Filings
What we value:
- Experience in mutual funds accounting, compliance, auditing or related business activity.
- Good knowledge of financial products like bonds, swaps, futures, options, equity, etc
- Demonstrates strong technology skills, as well as problem solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills that can interact with diverse audiences, team player
Education & Preferred Qualifications:
- Equivalent to a bachelor’s degree in accounting, Business, or related field.
- MBA is a plus, but not required.
- Experience in financial accounting and Derivative product.
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.