Senior Payroll Administrator
About the Group
We help global companies expand and invest seamlessly across international borders. Our expert accountants, corporate secretarial and HR and payroll professionals are located around the world, enabling clients to operate their corporate structures, finance vehicles and investment funds in different geographical locations.
About the Role
The Payroll Administrator will be responsible for the timely and accurate processing of payrolls, responding to client inquiries, updating client profiles, tracking payrolls while providing exceptional customer service. The Payroll Administrator will report directly to the Payroll Supervisor.
- Payroll experience and be able to, manage payroll client employees spread over multiple accounts.
- Identify and escalate issues to their manager for quick resolution.
- Able to communicate effectively to clients to drive desired outcomes.
- Work under pressure, multitask and build healthy working relationships with clients, vendors and peers.
- Complete timely and accurate payroll while maintaining related records, file tax reports and voluntary deduction reports, process involuntary deductions such as garnishments, prepare accounting transactions and documents.
- The candidate will work closely with the Payroll Manager and may be asked to complete other tasks on different clients, in order to support the team.
- Test and review tax tables for accuracy and compliance
- Assist in the training Payroll Administrators and to ensure the delivery of high-quality services levels to our clients.
- Will generate ideas for improvement based on past experience.
- Identifies and promotes opportunities to share knowledge.
- Strives for high standards of delivery to clients.
- Records their time accurately and within deadline.
- Builds and maintains relationships at all levels across the Group.
- Will be mindful of cultural differences across a diverse organization.
- Communicates (verbally and through written work) information in a clear and concise manner
- Will manage stakeholders' expectations with regards to delivery, escalating concerns as appropriate.
- Puts colleagues/ clients at the center of everything they do to ensure a positive experience.
- Upholds the values of the organization in all they do.
- Trustworthy team member who considers those around them.
About your profile
- Minimum 7 years of Multi-jurisdiction payroll processing experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge of in-house payroll systems or automated payroll software and processes.
- Solid computer knowledge (Microsoft Office).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience working with cross functional teams in a highly matrixed environment.
- Understands employee payroll issues, possesses strong problem-solving skills, and communicates solutions effectively, professionally, and respectfully.
- Detail-oriented, analytical, flexible, and able to adjust to changing work demands.
- Ability to ensure legal and regulatory compliance.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to identify problems and solutions within the department and suggest solutions.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately.
- Desirable previous experience of working in a payroll bureau or similar environment
- Must have obtained a high school diploma
- Some college course work in the area of business preferred.
- PCP preferred
- Holiday pay
- Paid time off
- Retirement contributions
Make an impact
Our global presence in more than 80 countries allows you to impact how global and diverse clients do business as well as give back to the global communities we operate in
Be part of One TMF
At TMF Group, it’s our people who make us who we are. Our company thrives on entrepreneurial spirit and is full of proactive people who combine enthusiasm with responsibility and accountability.
A world of opportunity
Regardless of where you are in your career, TMF Group opens a world of opportunity where you will be part of our team and is supported in your global career journey.
We never ask for payment as part of our selection process and we always contact candidates via our corporate accounts and platforms. If you are approached for payment, this is likely to be fraudulent. Please check to see whether the role you are interested in is posted here, on our website.
Applications close: 30 Nov 2022 Eastern Standard Time
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.