EMEA Senior A2R Analyst - Reporting (12-Months Contract)
This is where you save and sustain lives
At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You'll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.
Baxter's products and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives—where your purpose accelerates our mission.
EMEA Senior A2R (R2R) Reporting Analyst is responsible for all aspects of regional GL close activities. The role requires an understanding of complex accounting matters, quick problem-solving skills and strong collaboration with other finance and non-finance teams.
What will you be doing?
- Supporting regional and global reporting requirements for all areas under Regional Controlling responsibility (e.g., monthly B/S and P&L Flux reviews).
- Supporting monthly/quarterly/annual close processes.
- Supporting the enhancement of financial processes, tools and templates and reporting activities for Regional Controlling.
- Leveraging strong relationships with other finance and non-finance teams, as well as external providers, to maintain and update shared processes, tools, and reporting activities.
- Ensuring adherence of processes to company's policies and procedures, internal and external audit requirements and local rules and regulations; supporting the strengthening of financial processes and controls.
- Supporting local, regional, and global projects, as required.
Who are we looking for?
- Finance professional with a minimum of 6 years of reporting experience.
- Person with proven experience in a multinational environment (audits experience good to have) and great understanding of HFM.
- Specialist of US GAAP/IFRS would bring additional value to the team.
- Strong analyst with excellent communication skills, who can be diplomatic, flexible and has a “can do” mindset.
- In terms of education: Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting or part qualified ACCA/CIMA/CPA.
- And of course, fluent English speaker with strong reporting tools knowledge including MS Excel.
What we offer:
- Contract for 12 months with the possibility of extension or promotion to a permanent role.
- Competitive salary, annual bonuses, recognition award program.
- Corporate culture based on our values: collaboration, speed, courage and simplicity.
- Possibilities for development on a personal and professional level in one of the leading global MedTech companies.
- Package of benefits including Private medical care (Lux Med), Life Insurance, Multisport card.
- PPE program with very attractive conditions available for each employee after 3 months.
- Fully covered language courses (English or other languages according to business needs).
- Co-financing of holidays and an additional 2 days off from work annually.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
- Great Warsaw office location - Powiśle!