Payroll Variance Analyst
TMF Group is a leading global provider of high-value business services to clients operating and investing globally. We focus on providing specialized and business-critical financial and administrative services that enable our clients to operate their corporate structures, finance vehicles and investment funds in different geographical locations.
Our core services can help companies of all sizes with HR and payroll, accounting and tax, corporate secretarial international corporate structuring, fund administration and structured finance – whether a company wants to globalize, or whether they need support to streamline existing operations.
- Review and approve payrolls
- Maintenance of payroll
- Review and release all payments
- Perform all onboarding checks
- Review and approve EMP201 and 501
- Assisting with tax submissions and benefit calculations
- Assist with project work within HRP environment
- 4+ years' experience in a payroll variance role and studying towards a recognized payroll or commercial qualification
- Sound knowledge in payroll processing, deductions and regulatory submissions
- Working knowledge of MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
- Working experience with payroll/HR software
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail, coordination and organizational skills
- Other characteristics: accurate, self-motivated and able to work both independently and as part of a team
What's in it for you?
- An exciting opportunity in an international company
- Professional development opportunities as well as extensive individual further training opportunities, supported by our TMF Business Academy
- A career within an ever evolving market
- Flat hierarchies with direct contact to management and international exchange
Applications close: 31 Dec 2022 South Africa Standard TimeFor further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.