EMEA A2R (R2R) Analyst - Revenues (12-months contract)
This is where you save and sustain lives
At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You'll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.
Baxter's products and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives—where your purpose accelerates our mission.
EMEA A2R (R2R) Analyst - Revenues is responsible for preparing and recording all revenue related adjustment transactions as well as supporting documentation for these processes and performing account reconciliations.In addition, the Revenues Accountant works with Business Units to facilitate timely recording and reporting of all revenue transactions. The role requires understanding of complex accounting matters, quick problem-solving skills and strong collaboration with other finance and non-finance teams.
What will you be doing?
- Collecting and preparing also review appropriate supporting documents for all revenue recognition activity from the business units.
- Preparing manual journals for various transactions impacting revenue, including adjustments, reversals, rebates, sales returns, complex deals involving finance and operating leases, with adequate supporting documentation.
- Providing audit support specific to revenues accounting.
- Supporting regional and global reporting requirements on revenues for all areas under Regional Controllership responsibility (e.g., monthly B/S and P&L Flux reviews).
- Supporting monthly/quarterly/annual close processes and work closely with Regional Controllership teams.
- Ensuring adherence of processes to company's policies and procedures, internal and external audit requirements and local rules and regulations; support strengthening of financial processes and controls.
- Supporting local, regional, and global projects, as required.
- Maintaining focus on continuous process improvement.
Who are we looking for?
- Finance professional with minimum of 3 years of accounting experience.
- Strong analyst with excellent communication skills, who can be diplomatic, flexible, and has a “can do” mindset.
- Excellent customer communication skills with high proficiency in speaking and writing in English.
- Strong reporting tools including MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Nice to have: good knowledge of US GAAP.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting or part qualified ACCA/CIMA.
- Experience in JDE, Blackline and W-Desk is an advantage.
What we offer:
- Contract for 12 months with the possibility of extension or promotion to a permanent role.
- Competitive salary, annual bonuses, recognition award program.
- Corporate culture based on our values: collaboration, speed, courage and simplicity.
- Possibilities for development on a personal and professional level in one of the leading global MedTech companies.
- Package of benefits including Private medical care (Lux Med), Life Insurance, Multisport card.
- PPE program with very attractive conditions available for each employee after 3 months.
- Fully covered language courses (English or other languages according to business needs).
- Co-financing of holidays and an additional 2 days off from work annually.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
- Great Warsaw office location - Powiśle!