Financial Management Manager (ALM)
Your new company
A well establish Bank providing a wide range of products and services to their clients regionally, is currently looking to hire a professional accountant to review and establish the policies and procedures in respect of liquidity risk and interest rate risk monitoring in compliance with the guidelines of HKMA Supervisory Policy Manual.
Your new role
Working in a regional finance team stationed in Hong Kong, you will be working in a flat-structured, energetic team. You will assist in the formulation of capital management system for assessing the capital adequacy of the bank in relation to its overall risk profile in accordance with the requirements of Basel III.
What you'll need to succeed
To be a successful candidate, you will need the following qualification(s), personal attributes and experience:
- Bachelor's degree or above in related disciplines;
- With minimum 5 years of banking experience in capital management / liquidity / interest rate risk management for banking book;
- Candidate with experience in interest rate risk management or capital management will be considered in first priority;
- Substantial knowledge in Basel III IRRBBor Basel III CAR or Basel III LCR and relevant HKMA regulatory requirements is essential;
- Strong analytical and report-writing skills; Proven analytical skills in forecasting and modeling; independent and possession of good problem-solving ability;
- Conversant with Chinese word processing and MS Office Suite; knowledge in SAS / ALM system and Oracle application is highly preferable;
- Strong communication skills in Mandarin and English;
- Critical thinking with strong team playing mindset.
What you'll get in return
You will be offered with a monthly package ranging from HKD 40,000 to HKD 70,000 along with a comprehensive employee benefit package. This is a terrific opportunity for any rising accounting and finance professionals to take part in a regional audit position with great team and company culture and career progression.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role or any other accounting, finance and internal audit opportunities in the banking and financial services industry, please send your CV in Microsoft Word format to Anson.Wong@hays.com.hk