Manager (Transfer Pricing)
- Assist and advise a varied portfolio of clients regarding transfer pricing matters encompassing audits, advanced pricing arrangements, documentation, and planning projects.
- Develop and plan robust transfer pricing approaches and solutions for the clients, including data gathering, comparable search strategies, and various financial and statistical analyses.
- Liaise with the Inland Revenue Board, the Ministry of Finance and other government agencies in connection with client engagements.
- Keep oneself updated on the latest developments in transfer pricing within Malaysia and at OECD.
- Ensure timely delivery of reports and analysis and ongoing project management.
- Establish relationship with clients, and develop and implement sales strategies.
- Participate in various business development opportunities and project pursuits.
- Supervise assignments of engagement team and provide mentorship to team members.
- Participate in various research, training and practice/professional development initiatives.