Finance and Business Management - Infrastructure - VP
The CIB F&BM Infrastructure and indirects team is responsible for providing transparency of allocation of charges to CIB from other divisions of the bank, and in particular $1.5B of infrastructure charges.
The team partners closely with a number of functions across the bank including key stakeholders in CIB, GT & aligned F&BM Teams, providing governance and setting directions with actionable reporting and process improvements to assist with the strategic CIB Technology agenda.
The team also partners closely with Technology on cross CIB Infrastructure initiatives including Application & Infrastructure Modernisation
Overview of Role
- Oversight of the infrastructure and indirect processes to deliver month-end results, the forecast for the remainder of the year, and the budget for future years
- Developing and tracking performance metrics, creating presentations, and providing financial analysis on infrastructure and indirects to various stakeholders and senior management
- Performing variance analysis to understand the key drivers of the results and presenting commentary to FP&A managers and line of business CFOs explaining changes from prior forecasts/budgets.
- Helping design new reports and dashboards to efficiently deliver the financial results to senior management
- Enhancing controls and streamlining processes, introducing automation where possible
- Support the CIB Modernisation agenda, including development and maintenance of cloud infrastructure reporting and analysis
- Play a proactive role on Annual planning and Mid-Year Forecast process and provide improvements to the current BAU process
- Several years of work experience, preferably in Financial Services, and/or accounting/controller background.
- Advanced skills in Excel and PowerPoint
- Inquisitive, enthusiastic and diligent, and capable of challenging peers
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to articulate complex issues clearly
- Highly motivated and able to thrive and think clearly under pressure and tight deadlines
- Integrity in handling highly sensitive and confidential information
- Team player with the ability to be respected as a trusted partner for the Business, Finance, and FP&A Teams
- Self-starter with excellent time management/prioritization skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with ability to analyse large data sets and present conclusions concisely
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
About the Team
The Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across investment banking, wholesale payments, markets and securities services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. We provide strategic advice, raise capital, manage risk and extend liquidity in markets around the world.
Global Finance & Business Management works to strategically manage capital, drive growth and efficiencies, maintain financial reporting and proactively manage risk. By providing information, analysis and recommendations to improve results and drive decisions, teams ensure the company can navigate all types of market conditions while protecting our fortress balance sheet.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.