Technical Co-ordinator, Transfer Agency (ETF Dealing) - Hybrid
About Northern Trust:
Northern Trust, a Fortune 500 company, is a globally recognized, award-winning financial institution that has been in continuous operation since 1889.
Northern Trust is proud to provide innovative financial services and guidance to the world’s most successful individuals, families and institutions by remaining true to our enduring principles of service, expertise and integrity. With more than 130 years of financial experience and over 22,000 partners, we serve the world’s most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Support the TA ETF Manager and Relationship Management Team in day to day activities
- Day to day oversight and ownership of trade processing and settlement
- Escalation point for TA queries from both internal and external stakeholders
- Day to day stakeholder reporting - Prediction reports, trading reports, deal confirmations, common depositary reconciliations etc.
- Workflow queue management and analysis.
- Responsible for assigned clients, taking ownership of TA Dealing team activity for these clients.
- Ensure all deliverables are sent as per agreed timeframes.
- Maintaining up to date procedures and checklists.
- Completion of data protection checks and ensuring all external communication is issued in line with TA policy.
The successful candidate will benefit from having:
- Financial Services experience is desirable; Transfer Agency experience is an advantage.
- Knowledge of Fund Administration and the regulatory environment is desirable.
- Previous client facing experience
- Ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast paced environment.
- A flexible approach to work
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong PC Skills –Microsoft Word & Excel
- Ability to learn systems used within the Business
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Ability to review and resolve complex queries.
- A good understanding of effective risk management.
Working with Us:
As a Northern Trust partner, greater achievements await. You will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture in an organization where financial strength and stability is an asset that emboldens us to explore new ideas. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company committed to assisting the communities we serve! Join a workplace with a greater purpose.
We’d love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of the world’s most admired and sustainable companies! Build your career with us and apply today.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.