Senior Analyst, Transfer Agency (Dealing) - Hybrid
About Northern Trust:
Northern Trust, a Fortune 500 company, is a globally recognized, award-winning financial institution that has been in continuous operation since 1889.
Northern Trust is proud to provide innovative financial services and guidance to the world’s most successful individuals, families and institutions by remaining true to our enduring principles of service, expertise and integrity. With more than 130 years of financial experience and over 22,000 partners, we serve the world’s most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service.
The Transfer Agency department provides a third party fund administration service to numerous fund management companies covering the full range of shareholder servicing functions including dealing, registration, finance and investor services. Transfer Agency is a growing department based over 4 locations Limerick, Dublin, India and Pune. It’s a fast paced environment offering all partners excellent opportunities to grow their careers.
Reporting into the Team Leader, the Senior Analyst will work as part of a dedicated team, providing high touch client service to a range of Northern Trust's Transfer Agency clients.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Day to day oversight of processing quality and timeliness in India.
- Escalation point for unresolved issues for the India TA Dealing team and junior team members within Ireland TA Dealing.
- Day to day client reporting - Prediction reports, cash reports, register reports etc.
- Workflow queue management and analysis.
- Responsible for assigned clients, taking ownership of TA Dealing team activity for these clients.
- Ensure all deliverables are sent as per agreed timeframes.
- Maintaining up to date procedures and checklists.
- Completion of data protection checks and ensuring all external communication is issued in line with TA policies.
- Maintain a close working relationship with other TA functional areas, such as New Business, Investor Services Centre, Registration, Finance and other internal areas.
- To work with the team, internal departments and group projects area on any allocated projects.
- Respond to client and investor queries in a timely manner.
- Comply with Regulations and internal Northern Trust policies.
The successful candidate will benefit from having:
- Transfer Agency/Financial Services experience is desirable.
- Previous client facing experience is favourable.
- A flexible approach to work
- Ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast paced environment.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Effective verbal reasoning and numeric skills
- Excellent planning and organisation skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to review and resolve complex queries.
- Knowledge of Fund Administration and the regulatory environment is desirable.
- A good understanding of effective risk management
Working with Us:
As a Northern Trust partner, greater achievements await. You will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture in an organization where financial strength and stability is an asset that emboldens us to explore new ideas. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company committed to assisting the communities we serve! Join a workplace with a greater purpose.
We’d love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of the world’s most admired and sustainable companies! Build your career with us and apply today.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.