Junior Analyst Credit Assessment with German
The Credit Assessment Analyst will perform a risk assessment and financial analysis activities. The role combines finance and customer management elements. In this role, you’ll perform financial analysis of Shell customers and manage accounts receivables. You will have an opportunity to use German on a daily basis while talking to customers and business stakeholders from Germany and apply risk assessment methodology in practice. We offer a professional, tailored-made training pack that will introduce you to the world of finance and risk assessment. The entry requirements are an excellent command of German and the willingness to learn.
- Perform financial analysis of existing and new Shell customers.
- Regulate written & oral contact with German-speaking stakeholders, including customers.
- Maintain financial data and reporting activities.
- Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills & Requirements
- German language proficient C1.
- Finance/Accounting/Economics degree will be an asset.
- Willingness to learn financial analysis/risk assessment methodologies.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office - Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Strong team player, with effective communication, organization, and stakeholder management skills.
- Ability to manage multi-task and meet multiple deadlines.
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date. Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Shell/Shell Group companies around the world. The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand. Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.