Basel Measurement Reporting, AVP # 215962
Your field of responsibility
You will join us as a RWA Measurement, Validation and Reporting lead in the BMR Function.
The role entails working in the Basel Production Team, performing RWA calculations under FINMA, PRA and or FED rules for month end and every day.
You should have experience in handling regulatory reporting and calculations. You will be required to perform calculations, variance analysis, supporting ad hoc queries, audit issues, adhere to control framework etc. You should possess outstanding communication skills as profile requires daily interaction with global teams based in Singapore, London, Zurich and NY. You will have an expert working knowledge of excel and accounting background especially US GAAP rules is preferred but not an absolute must. It is important that you understand financial products and how the accounting of various financial products like OTC Derivatives, Repos, Loans etc work – as that will help in understanding RWA calculations and data flow. You will be responsible to adhering CS standards in delivering above requirements and ensuring strict adherence to controls and governance framework
Detailed duties and responsibilities:
Team management (if applicable)
- Manage a team of analyst for delivering BAU tasks on RWA Calculations and Reporting
- Review the work performed by the team and have a detailed understanding of the templates / calculations performed
- Understand Capital Adequacy rules by regulator and how the rules are applied/ implemented
- Perform RWA calculations on a monthly and / or daily basis to the agreed Collaboration Agreement with the partner teams for all entities in scope for reporting
- Perform variance analysis and provide correct, effective narrative on movements
- Liaise with the multiple key partner and business partner teams across the world on an ongoing basis and manage the expectations from partners on overall delivery, for timelines, quality, and efficiency
- Understand the data flow and be able to articulate gaps and issues with timely escalations
- Participate in key infrastructure changes and be able to drive these through multiple teams involved in the process (Change Management)
- Act as primary contact for audit and front office queries
- Ensure adequate documentation levels at all times
- Reconciliation of capital templates and strategic/ automated data
Your future colleagues
You join the BMR team within Credit Suisse Treasury, which is responsible for all RWA and Capital reporting to internal and external partners including the main regulators FINMA, IHC, PRA, Central Bank of Ireland (CBI) and CNMV. The team is dedicated, results oriented, hardworking, proactive, collaborative, and forward-looking. We deliver accurate, complete, and timely reports to global regulators that involve reporting of IB products for the Investment Bank.
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experience
We are looking for:
- 6+ years’ experience in financial accounting/regulatory reporting (preferably Basel)
- Proven understanding of Risk Management, Regulatory Compliance, Financial Reporting
- Since this role will have face off with senior partners you should be able to liaise with all levels including senior management
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.