Sen. Business Inf. Analyst #218430
- Credit Suisse
- Pune, India
- Not disclosed
- 30 Nov 2022
- 02 Dec 2022
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
Your field of responsibility
Join the Group Capital Management sub-team which focuses on analysis of RWA, capital hedging and structured notes
- Responsibilities are focused on data collation, analysis and management-friendly presentation on high-quality slide decks for senior fora both on a regular basis (e.g. for the Central Hedging Oversight Committee meetings) or on an ad-hoc basis (e.g. decks for BoD, ExB, regulators)
- Opportunity to build a network within the bank through proactive management of business partner relationships with inputs providers (e.g. reg reporting functions, Risk, traders, etc.) and data consumers (e.g. divisional capital management teams)
You join a dynamic, international team based in Zurich, London and Pune. Direct colleagues will be located in Zurich, so interaction will be via Skype, email or phone. Queries to the team include ad-hoc analyses from senior management which require flexibility and a “can-do attitude”.
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.Remote Working? N/A - pending TWWW agreement
Your skills and experience
You are expected to possess the below:
- A university degree in Finance/Economics/Business administration or a technical subject is essential; professional certifications such as CFA, FRM, etc. are a plus
- Captured initial working experience within the financial industry
- Outstanding analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Can balance workload and thrive under pressure
- Outstanding skills in Excel and PowerPoint
- Regulatory/Risk knowledge and experience would be an advantage
- Team spirit and preferably experience in a global working environment
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.