Accounts Officer| AMW Capital Leasing & Finance PLC| Union place
AMW Capital Leasing and Finance PLC
AMW Capital Leasing and Finance PLC is a finance company registered under the central bank of Sri Lanka and a subsidiary company of AMW Group which is a leading corporate entity in Sri Lanka and the sole distributor for several world renowned automobiles and related brands, under the umbrella of Al-Futtaim Group, Dubai UAE.
AMW Capital Leasing currently comprises of 22 branches and is in the process of expanding its network to serve our customers better
- Passed /Qualified the stage 1 in professional accounting qualification such as ICASL/CIMA/ACCA and/or Pg. Diploma in Accounting.
- Minimum of one year experience in audit or non-audit sector in the similar capacity.
- High level of Computer Literacy. (MS Office) and good computational skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Good communicational skills in English and Sinhala.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Processing Introducer commission and insurance payments in timely and accurately manner.
- Processing RMV Petty Cash and supplier payments.
- Monitoring cashier on receipt reprints, cancellation, and other related areas.
- Prepare allocated bank reconciliations on timely manner.
- GL reconciliation and GL breakups and RMV payment updating.
- Allocating the unallocated cash payments.
- Assisting in Accounts Payable process, Financial Operational functions and General Ledger reconciliations and preparation of schedules.
- Performing Bank Reconciliations.
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.