Operations Client Service, Associate 2
Who we are looking for
We are looking for a motivated individual with accounting and operations experience to join our Alternative Investments team focusing on Hedge products. This role will deal with day to day client deliveries, inquiry management, offshore team engagement, and strategic initiatives.
This role can be performed in a hybrid model, where you can balance work from home and office to match your needs and role requirements.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
As Operations Client Service, Officer you will
- Perform for operational tasks
- Focus on processing for day to day business in hedge fund accounting
- Work with managers on client specific projects and initiatives
- Learn and understand the operating environment and help management to implement improvements where necessary
- Support internal workflow and client deliveries
- Maintain working relationships with offshore support teams
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Strong critical thinking, problem solving, and decision-making skills
- An ability to show strong teamwork skills with your peers
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills, which includes excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Candidates must demonstrate initiative, be able to perform well under pressure, and simultaneously handle multiple assignments
- Excellent administrative and organizational with the proven ability to multi-task and to work efficiently to meet client deliverables
Education & Preferred Qualifications
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
Knowledge of key hedge fund concepts is a plus.
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.