Junior Tax Consultant - Gobal Compliance Reporting - German Speaking
What if your curiosity could help build the world we all imagine?
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and in the future – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
The opportunities: your next adventure awaits
About the Job
- You will join the Global Compliance & Reporting (GCR) team to support clients' increasing demand for high-quality tax services.
- Within an international team, you'll help prepare and review tax returns and track filing obligations.
- To support digitised report preparation, you will perform financial data analysis and handle electronic filing of tax returns.
- You review/advise our clients on tax assessments and tax provisions.
- You analyse tax accounts and handle routine queries to resolve issues. You will work with our international tax, accounting and indirect tax teams to assist clients with all their tax needs.
What we look for
- You have an agile, growth oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining sucess. We're looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a repidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive.We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
- You have successfully completed your studies in business administration, tax law, law or finance or will ideally complete them within the next few months.
- You have a very good command of German and English, French is an advantage
- Experience with MS Office
What’s in it for you
- Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
- Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds — both professionally and culturally.
- Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
- Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society – building a better working world, together.
What you can expect
- First HR call to get to know you and your background better
- Online Tax Test
- Virtual interview with our business recruiters
- Finally we will inform you about our final decision
If what you have read has inspired you, simply click on the "Apply" button or contact Lena Grewenig (Lena.Grewenig@lu.ey.com).
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.