O2C Junior Specialist - Collections
We never ask for payment as part of our selection process, and we always contact candidates via our corporate accounts and platforms. If you are approached for payment, this is likely to be fraudulent. Please check to see whether the role you are interested in is posted on our career website.
About TMF Group
TMF Group is a leading provider of critical administrative services, helping clients invest and operate safely around the world. We provide legal, financial and employee administration through TMF Group’s teams in 120 offices
TMF COLOMBIA is looking for bilingual O2C Junior Specialist - Collections with 1 year of experience in related jobs to work in hybrid modality from Bogotá - Colombia.
- Send out overdue notices for delinquent accounts or for missed settlement payments
- Email to Clients requesting the support of payment
- Register and application of payment
- Update address changes and maintain files regarding debtors for correct and current contact information
- Other activities related to the management of AR
- Degree in Financial related areas.
- At least 1 year of experience in Collections
- MS Office knowledge
- Understanding collection functions
- Demonstrated skill in negotiating and resolving conflicts
- Ability to speak persuasively and listen critically
- Ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines
- Prioritize multiple tasks to ensure the successful completion of each debt collection attempt
- Intermediate command of English (B2)
What's in it for you?
Pathways for career development
- Work with colleagues and clients around the world on interesting and challenging work.
- We provide internal career opportunities, so you can take your career further within TMF.
- Continuous development is supported through global learning opportunities from the TMF Business Academy.
Making an impact
- You’ll be helping us to make the world a simpler place to do business for our clients.
- Through our corporate social responsibility program, you’ll also be making a difference in the communities where we work.
A supportive environment
- Strong feedback culture to help build an engaging workplace.
- Our inclusive work environment allows you to work from our offices around the world, as well as from home, helping you find the right work-life balance to perform at your best.
Applications close: 29 Dec 2022 SA Pacific Standard TimeFor further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.