Permanent Management Accountant position based in West London within a renowned food and beverages services business. Fantastic progression opportunity for a CIMA or ACCA part-qualified candidate looking to step into a Management Accountant role.
A growing and renowned food and beverages services business based in West London.
The key responsibilities for this permanent Management Accountant role based in West London are;
- Preparation and review of monthly management accounts
- Preparation and review of VAT returns
- Preparation of balance sheets
- Preparation of budgets and forecasts
- Updating weekly cash flow
- Preparation of accruals and prepayments schedules
- Cost and variance analysis
- Review Management Account queries
- Assisting with payroll runs
- Payment runs
- Bank reconciliations
- Liaising with suppliers to ensure payments are made to agreed timescales within cash constraints
- Ad hoc analysis and reporting as required
The successful candidate for this Management Accountant role will have:
- Experience of management accounts
- Monthly payroll exposure
- Excellent communication skills
- Good knowledge of Excel
Fantastic benefits and company culture. Please apply to find out more!