Senior Internal Auditor Consultant
Hiring for Internal Audit Consultant (Senior) with minimum 2 years of experience in relevant field, team player with good written English, project management and communication skills. Preferences:
- 2 years work experience in consulting, internal and/or external audit
- Familiar with real estate industries
- Can travel with own transportation and seek for challenges at work
- Familiar with corporate matters and professional background
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Able to manage ad-hoc assignments.
- Determine internal audit scope and prepare annual audit plan.
- Prepare and design audit plan and programme including risk identification, assessment and planned audit procedures.
- Conduct internal audit fieldwork which includes business process walkthrough, identifying and defining internal control issues.
- Prepare and ensure completeness of audit working papers and supporting documents.
- Drafting of internal audit report with clear cut audit findings and sound recommendations.
- Follow-up on implementation of audit recommendation.
- Presentation of audit reports and findings to the Audit Committee and Board of Directors
- Preparation of accounting and financial statements reporting
- Lead, supervise and provide guidance to team of associates.
- Review the work and documentation of junior.
- Carry out any other ad-hoc and special assignments (i.e. Drafting of SOPP, Enterprise Risk Management, Forensic and Special Audit, Due Diligence, Valuation)
- Compliance with Company rules and regulations, practices and administrative requirements on timely and in a disciplined manner.
- Any other assignments by superior management.
- Candidate must possess at least Professional Certificate, Master Degree or Bachelor's Degree in Business/Commerce/Economics, Finance/Accountancy or equivalent
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin (preferable)
- At least 2 years of working experience in the relevant field
- Required skill(s): Excellent Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint, Good Understanding and Report Writing Skills, Leadership, Presentation Skills, and Common Sense
- Well-versed with relevant internal audit framework and guidance
- Well-versed in financial reporting, standards and framework
- Professional skepticism and sound independent judgement
- High attention to details with sharp analytic skills
- Independent and efficient problem-solver
- Good business and financial risk-awareness
- High initiative at work and commitment to deadlines and quality
- Industry knowledge and compliance experience
- Professionally presentable and good work ethics