Senior Audit Executive
AFA in Malaysia is looking out for zealous and aspiring individuals who are keen on experiencing a diversified work culture in a growing international firm. Candidates who are keen to be permanently based in Johore Bahru (Johor) & Mont Kiara (Kuala Lumpur) and Gelugor (Penang), Malaysia are invited to apply.
You will be expected to work closely with team members and under guidance from your superiors on audit engagements which may include planning, performing, and concluding the engagement. You will also work closely with clients and manages their expectations to further nurture ongoing client relationships.
- Preparation and/or review of audit documentation for corporate governance and financial reporting
- Execute assigned engagement-related tasks in compliance with professional standards
- Propose resolutions to significant accounting and auditing issues
- Review information accompanying the assurance report in accordance with the applicable framework
- Degree/Diploma in Accountancy or full / part-qualified professional qualification
- Minimum 1 - 2 years of relevant experience for the Associate role and 3 years for the Senior role, preferably in a small to a medium-sized accounting firm
- Commendable analytic and technical skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently as well as a team player
Please note that this role will be based in Malaysia and interviews will take place over a virtual platform.
If you are searching for a challenging and rewarding career with attractive benefits and training opportunities, please click the "Apply Now" button and join us today!
The remuneration package will be commensurated with your qualifications and experience.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.