What We Do
FOX Factory designs, engineers, manufactures and markets performance-defining products and systems for customers worldwide. Our premium brand, performance-defining products and systems are used primarily on bicycles, side-by-side vehicles, on-road vehicles with and without off-road capabilities, off-road vehicles and trucks, all-terrain vehicles, snowmobiles, specialty vehicles and applications, motorcycles, and commercial trucks. Some of our products are specifically designed for and marketed to a variety of leading cycling and powered vehicle original equipment manufacturers ("OEMs"), while others are distributed to consumers through a global dealer and distribution network. Fox Factory Holding Corp. is the holding company of FOX Factory, Inc. and is publicly traded (FOXF) on Nasdaq.
The Senior Accountant reports to the Financial Controller and is responsible for processing General Ledger transactions and reconciliations, analysis and reporting, establishing internal controls and supporting internal/external audits.
- Prepare and manage general ledger entries in accordance with US GAAP
- Perform month-end closing activities and reconciliations to ensure accuracy
- Assist in tax preparation and filing activities.
- Reporting & Analysis
- Review, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Review, maintain, and analyze budgets/forecasts, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted/ forecasted costs to actual costs.
- Assist with completion of the quarterly and annual regulatory filings.
- Internal Controls
- Establish internal controls and guidelines for accounting transactions and budget preparation.
- Ensure company processes/procedures align with SOX requirements.
- Audits & Examinations
- Work with internal audit to document and monitor internal controls.
- Assist with annual external audit. Complete requested materials. Assist in preparing assigned schedules for the year-end and interim audits
- Conform with and abide by all regulatory guidance and internal policies & procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Controller.
Specific Knowledge, Skills or Abilities Required:
- Excellent communications skills both verbal and written
- Self-motivated, proactive, and able to work with minimal supervision
- Familiarity with Oracle system an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of US GAAP
- Customer Mindset: Exceptional customer experience is primary focus while performing job duties. Quality is a top priority.
- Adaptability & Innovation: Proactively and willingly adapts to changing business needs and conditions and presents creative and fresh ideas on how to solve problems, gain efficiencies and improve quality.
- Relationship Building: Builds constructive working relationships characterized by a high level of inclusion, cooperation and mutual respect.
- Accountability: Takes personal responsibility for the quality and timeliness of work and strives to exceed requirements.
- Decision Making and Judgment: Makes timely, informed decisions that take into account the facts, goals, constraints and risks.
- Talent Development (Self and Others): Displays an ongoing commitment to learning and self-improvement; making an effort to acquire new knowledge or skills associated with job responsibilities. Willingness to work with others and coach/teach in effort to develop and support other employees’ development.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or a similar field.
- CPA or CA would be a plus
- 3+ years of public accounting experience in a Big 4 or mid-sized firm
Work Environment and Physical Requirements:
- This is a sedentary office-based role, the incumbent may be required to sit at an office desk using a computer for long periods of time
- The incumbent may at times be required to lift and carry loads up to a maximum of 10 kgs
Disclaimer: This list does not represent all physical demands. Descriptions are representative of those that must be met by employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodation may be provided to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the jobs’ essential functions.
FOX provides equal employment opportunities for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), mental disability, results of genetic testing, or service in the military, or any other characteristic protected by the laws or regulations of any jurisdiction in which we operate. We base all employment decisions –including recruitment, selection, training, compensation, benefits, discipline, promotions, transfers, layoffs, terminations and social/recreational programs – on merit and the principles of equal employment opportunity.