Qualified / Part Qualified Tax Consultant
Are you eager to broaden your knowledge and expertise in a growing Tax Department? Do you want more support from your manager and feel there is focus on your professional development? Do you want to work somewhere you are treated like a valuable member of the team and benefit from a great working atmosphere?Then contact us in JPA Brenson Lawlor.
Due to continued expansion of our tax planning and compliance functions, we are looking for an experienced Tax Consultant who will fit into an evolving team of professionals to provide effective and timely taxation services to our clients.
Established over 50 years ago, JPA Brenson Lawlor is now in the Top 15 practices by size in the ROI. The firm is led by six partners and supported by over 100 staff.
The successful candidate will be primarily responsible for the delivery of tax obligations for a diverse list of clients with the prospect of career development within a fast-moving professional environment.
The role is to primarily to drive the provision and coordination of tax compliance services for clients. There would be an assumption that the candidate will seek to progress the services provided to clients and assist with the training and skills of team members.
The obligations include:
- Head up a client portfolio and ensure that clients receive a quality service by all team members.
- Deal with compliance queries from clients on all tax matters.
- Manage and conclude Revenue interventions.
- Lead the training and coaching of team members.
- Manage compliance workflows.
- Contribute to the development of the tax function and augment tax compliance delivery efficiencies.
- Be able to take charge of their future career progression to include tax advisory functions.
Skills and Experience:
Qualified CTA with relevant experience with all major tax heads in particular corporation tax and income tax
- Company Pension
- Healthcare Insurance
- Income Protection
- Death In Service
- Competitive Salary
- Incremental Annual Leave
- Bike to work scheme
- Company events
- Employee assistance program
- Wellness program
- Work from home allowance
Please send your CV & Cover Letter to email@example.com