Manager - Capital Markets
The Jersey team consist of three teams of administrators and a team of accounting staff as well as support and secretarial staff. Each of the administration teams manage their own portfolios of clients and structures. The fee earners within the teams are responsible for the administration of the various cases with an on-going responsibility for their SPVs including incorporation, establishment of transaction and day-to-day administration. The Jersey team manages wide portfolio of Jersey, Irish, Cayman and Bahrain SPVs.
- Collaborate with your team to manage a portfolio of clients, offering advice from our internal processes
- Become an expert in technical matters and share knowledge with your team
- Ensure that all statutory returns are prepared and submitted as required
- Manage team interaction, conducting meetings as appropriate
- Consider at all times the “Money Laundering” and “Know Your Clients” issues and report any concerns to the Compliance Team
- Proactively keep up to date with current industry issues
- Liaise with the Jersey Financial Services Commission from time to time as needed
- Manage key client and intermediary relationships
- Ensure client records are clearly updated with all correspondence
- Communicate openly and honestly with clients on a regular basis
- Ensure team achieve the Intertrust service standards
- Conduct meetings, produce minutes, resolutions and any other administration duties requested
- Maintain client documents with integrity, clearly updating all correspondence
- Pro-actively complete client take-on process and on-going reviews of clients
- Be committed and driven to achieving excellence for themselves and their client
- Conduct client and intermediary visits as required
- Have the delivery of enhanced client service at the forefront of every action
- Assist the Associate Director / Director in supervising staff within the team, including, mentoring, counselling, compliance with standard policies and procedures, recruitment, discipline, resourcing, training and development
- Assist the Assistant Manager in the co-ordination of the accounts preparation function for all team clients, in liaison with the Accounting Services Team and including liaison with external auditors, where relevant.
- Be approachable and accessible to your team members, offering guidance and development when required and assist in identifying any training needs
- Provide new, innovative ideas on how to improve the efficiencies of daily tasks
- Take care of, and establish good relationships with all suppliers, team members & clients
- Review and manage the workload of team administrators on a daily basis reporting upwards to senior management
- Demonstrate the firms stated policy of raising the bar in client service by leading by example
- Assist in the management of the financial affairs of the team, including budgeting, monitoring against performance, review of staff time charging, preparation of quotations for potential and existing clients and billing
- Contribute to the department's strategy for growth and participate actively in team and management strategy sessions
- At least ICSA / STEP / ACCA qualified
- Comprehensive administrative experience
- Broad understanding of the wide range of fiduciary products offered by Intertrust globally
- Specific, comprehensive experience from a fiduciary environment
- Have expert knowledge of local legislation / Corporate Governance
- Strong people management skills and the ability to inspire and develop junior staff members
- Ability to manage a team
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to formulate, consider and select the most appropriate solutions
- Ability to work effectively in a team
About Intertrust Group, a CSC Company
We are the premier global business, legal, and financial services company providing knowledge-based solutions to clients worldwide.We have locations and capabilities in more than 140 jurisdictions in the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Middle East, with more than 7,500 employees. We are the business behind business®.
What we offer you
Working with us means entering a dynamic, international, and growth-oriented company. Diverse teams give us a competitive advantage and drive innovation. We’re committed to attracting, developing, and retaining talented people who create an environment where everyone is valued and respected. Intertrust Group, a CSC company, is an equal opportunity employer.
- Intertrust Group is a great place to work with smart and dedicated people.
- We offer challenging work and career opportunities. Many positions are filled with internal moves and employee referrals.
For more information about this position, please contact Chloe Minson via HRJersey@intertrustgroup.com.
Intertrust Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, colour, religion, sexual orientation, marital/parental status, national origin, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, and genetics. Intertrust Group complies with all applicable laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.