Application Access Management, AVP #218230
Your field of responsibility
Your responsibilities include:
- A challenging role of security concept owner who designs and aligns processes and controls with relevant regulations, policies, principles and best-practices
- A key role of an expert in application access related matters who develop solutions and advise application users and project teams
- An opportunity to collaborate with teams across the globe in incident management, system and/or control enhancement, and process improvement
Integration in a small professional team that manages access and security for various financial related applications and processes within Group Finance area. Dynamic and international working environment that offers an opportunity to build strong and lasting relationships with the stakeholders across departments and regions.
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.Remote Working? N/A - pending TWWW agreement
Your skills and experience
To excel in this role, you should possess:
- A Master's in business or technology study
- 12 - 15 years of work experience, of which minimum 3 years as a team manager
- Profound understanding of security concept and application access management
- Proven knowledge in finance applications functionalities, processes and related controls
- Outstanding analytical and conceptual skills as well as good organizational and written/verbal communication skills
- Project management experience
- Continuous improvement and innovation-mindset
- Flexible and strong team-player with customer orientation
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.